Saturday, March 31, 2018

Day 30

ok, well this is the last day, thank you for coming on this journey with me...

Your highs and lows for the month.

Highs - Lots of hiking, starting some new healthier habits, decisions made about Rays schooling, more friend time, celebrating the hubbys bday.

Lows- resentment, depression, frustration. The normal, there is a lot going on, and not having the ability to say no can be hard, feeling trapped by circumstance is also difficult, what we are experiencing now is something I never wanted to put my boys through, and the choices that have been made are not ones I had considered when we started on this path. They are not the choices I would have made, and if I had realized this was the path chosen I would have made different decisions, back when I had the ability to. Now it is just dealing with what is laid out, and sometimes that is hard, but I really hate feeling the way I do towards the people I love.

Why did you start blogging and what is the origins behind your blogs name.

I don’t honestly remember why I started this blog, it’s been awhile. I know looking back that I tend to use it to vent when there is just no way else to do so, and that was not it’s purpose. Obsessions was meant to share my joy, the things that inspire, more than just the negative parts of myself. Going forward I hope to get back to that, but also to share more than just what’s fun, just to share an honest look at my life, hopefully the past 30 days have started that well, now we will continue going forward, with 2-3 posts a week, I do have a couple of other blogs I have also been neglecting, ones that need to get brushed up and brought back to life as well.

Until the next time then..l

No comments:

Post a Comment