Monday, April 16, 2018

Hey

Hello all,

So I am not doing as well here as I had hoped, but I am writing, even if some of it is utter nonsense. I wrote a ff story for Gundam Wing, I haven’t posted it yet, though I may do so by the end of the month, it is short, but still in need of editing. If I post online I’ll let you know.

I have also started writing down ideas and such in a notebook, inspirations if you know what I mean. I have spent so much of my time writing history papers, that I am having a hard time moving past the 3rd person required there into more of a st person narrative. I’ll let you know how that goes, but I am sure you’ll see what I mean eventually.

So I have two episodes left of Sherlock, and am also in the process of rewatching FMP! Where I have finished season 1. I am really looking forward to Invisible Victory, which in English for my hubby starts May 6, having read the novels I really loved the story and am excited o see how they handle it...

My Christmas present from my mom finally came in, it is an amazing POTC cuckoo clock, and I love it just as much as I do the Nightmare before Christmas one, next to the collection I am intending on getting the Harry Potter and Ghibli ones I have seen floating around the internets. Plus at least one traditional one, because it’s nice to know where something begins.





So we went to the murder mystery show, it was fun, not as interactive as I was hoping, I wish it was more like one of the audience members was murdered and another was the murderer, but it was enjoyable none the less, so you guys should definitely check it out if you are hanging out in Southern AZ either May 4th or June 1st. It is put on by the Fault Line Players in the wonderful and historic Gadsden Hotel in Douglas AZ.





Alright I think that probably sums up everything at the moment. I’ll write again soon, love to you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment